Sabtu, 27 Mac 2010

Quotes..

~..'I do my thing and you do yours..I am not in this world to live up to your expectations,and you are not in this world to live up to mine..You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other,then it is beautiful..If not, it can't be helped..'

Hmmm..i took so many times thinking about this Quote..makin lama difikir,makin pening pula kepala..dunno why,tiba2 ja rasa mau mendalami 'Ayat2 Emas' diatas tu..(ayat emas meh??..)
..nowadays,i guess..ada beberapa koleksi Quotes yang suda sa baca..mostly berkaitan dengan life,love and diri sendiri..best juga baca quotes di saat2  'down-to-earth'..it gives strength..kan..kan..

~~~lain pula cerita..ubah topic k..
it was last nite..and i was spending my precious moment with my close cousin wif her hubby and son..what words could i describe what was going on last nite..we all felt great..enjoyable and happy..lama da tidak rasa gini bah..kan bagus kalau this kind of feeling berterusan..Happy and enjoy all the time..but my cuzz cakap,tidak best juga kalau happy and enjoy jaa..mesti mau juga ada sedih2 skit..down skit..susah2 skit..barulah dapat rasa itu kehidupan..
Hmm..i keep smiling bila ingat dia cakap gitu..well,i guess cukup sampai sini dulu ya..i will continue updating my blog lg nti2..just wait aa..got so many stories to tell ya all..til then,BYE for now..Adios amigos!

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Nota: Hanya ahli blog ini sahaja yang boleh mencatat ulasan.

“The One Who Won My Heart” Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Blogger Template Template