Selasa, 23 Mac 2010

Life-->full of choices and decision to make!

I remember last nite when i talked to 'SOMEONE' really close to me about this and those things..including life and its surrounding!we kept on talking til we didn't realised how much time we took..huh,how come..i put my eyes on my watch(gift from someone special--very cute)..it was nearly 3am oredy..we once talked about life..Hmmm...we've been shared long about this topic and sure there's a lots of things about life we debated...hah,x sedar bercakap..tiba2 perlahan la pla suara org d sebelah sana..dui bah..i was trying to remember what was i talking..then i recall it back n found out that maybe my last words made him felt down..'life is full of choices and decisions to make..like it or not..we have to make it on a purpose....'

i heard he cried softly on the phone..my heart aching..i tried my very best not to cry..i persuaded myself as i know it will make sense no more..i am tired of fighting..i am tired of hoping..i am tired of laughing..i am tired of everything happened in my life as i trying very hard to go through my life as a normal person as others..

i asked whether i did something bad or not to him..but he once said..
'...everything u've been said before was right..thanks for remind me that..i almost forgot about it and it make me think deeply and deeply...'

hmmm..i guess i was so harshed to him..i guess i was a little bit rude to him bout...EVERYTHING..we ended our conversation last nite as early as he wanted it..with a simple goodbye,he hung down the phone then..its leaves such a million questions on my mind..i couldn't sleep that nite..

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Nota: Hanya ahli blog ini sahaja yang boleh mencatat ulasan.

“The One Who Won My Heart” Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Blogger Template Template