Khamis, 25 Mac 2010

~~LeaVe Me ALONE..

~I drove myself to a place where i thought i found some peace..my mind was spinning around..i played a song from 'Jaci Velazques-imagine me without you'..i felt like i wasn't on the earth for a while..i felt like there's a hole inside my heart..

..bit..bit..
'cuzz,tonite aa..practice for youth nite!got new pattern....'sms from my lovely cousin maikah..she's been so kind to me..she's the one i turn to when i have no one else..

'i'm on my way cuzz..'i replied..
i felt a bit down..i was taking not less than an hour to get there and there i was..in front of them..saying hi and..

'hey,u're here already,come in...'
celestine came to me and gave a hug..i felt calm at time being..she was doing practicing(musical drama) with my friends..as she invited me to join them together..

sighed..
'celes..i just cant..i couldn't come this friday nite!..im on afternoon duty..it's my pleasure to be a part of your presentation that nite..i would love to but i just cant..'i said with a sad face of mine..
'it's ok friend....'celes smiled and continued practising..

They started their drama things..i heard a very touching song while each and everyone of them played their own role..
what song was it?..i started crying..i looked at them all..i couldn't stand still..it's touching my heart..deep inside,i felt like..i just couldn't say anything..
owh..leave me alone..just a while,ill get back to u all..

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Nota: Hanya ahli blog ini sahaja yang boleh mencatat ulasan.

“The One Who Won My Heart” Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Blogger Template Template