Isnin, 22 Mac 2010

**Headache**

Tab. chlorpeniramin..Tab. Maxolon..Tab. brufen..Tab. MMT..what else?u named it..i need those medicine A.S.A.P..!so sakit la kepala today..Here and there,sudalah sakit kepala..my migraine attacking me once again..hmmm,gastritis?vomiting?...i feel like im not on the earth rite now..pusing kepala gwe..aduhh,sih!kok bisa kayak gini..what kind of medicine should i take to make me sleep all day long?
what kind of therapy should i take to make me feel more comfortable..more calm?..ia there any?HELLOOOO...SOMEBODY..DO YOU HEAR ME?...Monday Blues symptoms?..is that right?itukah yang most people gelar kalau fikir something bad d hari isnin???I dont really like the way i feel now..eversince i woke up this morning,this strange feeling keep haunting me til now..i come to the very core of the day..not until midnite..not until next morning or whatsoever..whatever it is..i just wanna get rid of all THOSE SHIT THINGS!!!please la..mau muntah da kalau fikir terlalu banyak..smpai gitu skali...where's my inner strength?..OOOHH..PLS,..do call me back!hmm...dunno la..CEPAT2 LA MASA BERLALU...

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Nota: Hanya ahli blog ini sahaja yang boleh mencatat ulasan.

“The One Who Won My Heart” Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Blogger Template Template