Isnin, 12 April 2010

Little Star..



Twinkle twinkle little star,

how I wonder what you are?
Looking at your magic light,
watching over us tonight.
Before my dreams take me away, I kneel beside my bed and pray
For all the children in the dark, till tomorrow,
twinkle little star.
Promise me you'll twinkle little star.
Cos everybody needs a little star.

crying
Crying in the rain Pictures, Images and Photos

~~And again...my tears falling down and i dunno why..in the middle of the darkness,here i am..
i wish that everything will be fine..
everything will be back to normal again..
i wish that i dun have to cry over and over again..
i am tired of crying all night long..
~~sorry kalau coretan ku ini membuat orang2 merasa boring.asyik2 nangis..asyik2 nangis..seumur2 nangis all the time..nampak sgt weakness ni..
(....Well,who cares anyway..this is me..i am responsible of my own business,right..?)
should i tell everybody what caused me so-down-to-earth?or should i yell to everybody what's inside my heart just so i could feel calm at time being?i've no idea of what happened to me now..dengar lagu ni ja..nangis ni..touching sgt kot lagu ni smpai menyentuh jiwa raga ku ini..DUH..stop2 crying..dont be like this..u're strong gurl..u're tough..STOP it..dun cry..(am trying my very hard to stop..BUT unfortunately------->failed to STOP!

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Nota: Hanya ahli blog ini sahaja yang boleh mencatat ulasan.

“The One Who Won My Heart” Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Blogger Template Template