Selasa, 6 April 2010

~By Your Side..

~~It's 21minutes before 6am..and im still awake..i am resting myself while waiting for my shift end at 7am this morning..Hmm..a new day come..tuesday already owh..hmmm..as far as i couldn't realise about everything or even something,i imagine myself being somewhere where i dont know where exactly it is..i captured myself 10 years from now..how could it be?i thought long and hard..trying my very best to remember everything from past..just so i could blend all the good memories and bring it back on present and keep remembering it for future time..
~~~huhh..early morning..my mind spinning around..how i miss those beautiful moments of some occasions happened in my life lately..i was mesmerized and touching everytime i think of it..
----->my tears coming down so fast..i look to no one..i am alone in this place now..as hard as i try to persuade myself to calm,i saw a beautiful words saying..'REMEMBER,WHEN YOU FEEL LONELY OR THERE'S NO ONE TO ACCOMPANY YOU..I'LL ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE..'
(....Stop crying..stop crying..stop crying..please,dont be like this..why i am so down this morning aaa??..)
isn't it beautiful?enough to make my heart stop beating for a while..enough to give me strength and courage for me to stay..i found that words on a piece of paper from unknown..
mmm...after this,i'll be home..wanna take a nap for a while..then will wake up around 2pm..then get ready to meet my cuzzy and friends at Likas stadium..there's a things to be done there..that's all for now..i'll continue later on..

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Nota: Hanya ahli blog ini sahaja yang boleh mencatat ulasan.

“The One Who Won My Heart” Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Blogger Template Template