Rabu, 9 Jun 2010

Dear GOD..

---> How long will it be before i can get through my daily routine without feeling the wave of pain sweep over me..without sensing that knot in the pit of my stomach..without dwelling on what went wrong??..my world is spinning around..i cant make up my mind already..geezzzz..(=_+)

DEAR GOD..
~What should i do during this period of time?..i am weak already..i dunno where should i lend my hand to,where should i put my head...i need someone's shoulder to cry on..it's soooo PAINFUL..i never wanted to have all this kind of feeling..please!
~Expecting something..knowing something that might happen..
selepas satu probs,then datang lagi satu..x habis2,bahkan takkan pernah habis..What Should i do now..?im speechless already..beban yang kutanggung kini bertambah..bahu x tertahan mau menggalas semuanya..i just mampu buat sedaya upayaku..i am enduring my PAIN now..my heart aching..i just dunno what to do anymore..bukan maksud ku menyalahkan apa yang terjadi..bukan maksudku x mau terima apa yang berlaku..i just..i just..hmmm..what to say aa?
 ~I wish I was a kid again,because skinned knees are easier to fix then broken hearts..Time goes by a lot slower..i dont have other option..i dont have any choices..
~DEAR God..heal my heart..heal my feeling..you the only one i got right now..~

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Nota: Hanya ahli blog ini sahaja yang boleh mencatat ulasan.

“The One Who Won My Heart” Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Blogger Template Template